Intelica CRE is seeking a full time Property Manager with 2-4 years of commercial real estate experience. Intelica CRE is a St. Louis based nationally operating company specializing in commercial real estate services including tenant representation, project leasing and sales, property management, corporate services, capital markets, development services, and research. By building on our strong foundation of intellectual capital, Intelica delivers value to owners, investors and users of commercial real estate. Intelica manages and leases space in nine national markets comprising of more than 4 million square feet valued at approximately $450 million.
- Oversee the daily operation of approximately 1 million SF of retail and industrial properties in the St Louis market
- Perform monthly site inspections and tenant visits; prepare inspection forms
- Obtain bids for repairs and preventive maintenance
- Tenant and vendor relationship management
- Identify property maintenance requirements and coordinate with maintenance technicians to facilitate and review upon completion
- Assist with preparation of annual operating expense budgets; track and report variances
- Monitor spending to ensure budget compliance; approve invoices for payment
- Follow up with tenants on delinquency issues
- Coordinate move in/out of tenants including transfer of keys, move-out inspections, etc
- Attend monthly Property Manager training sessions and other educational events
- Work closely with Director of Property Management; meet regularly to provide property updates and discuss open issues
- Work closely with Lease Analyst and Brokerage team to monitor critical dates and ensure that all lease requirements are met
- Minimum 2 years of commercial property management experience
- Yardi experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills and responsiveness
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Basic knowledge of property accounting and retail/industrial lease language
- Ability to effectively multi-tasks and consistently meet deadlines
Intelica CRE offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits (including medical,dental, paid time off, & holiday pay). Please submit your resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Intelica CRE™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
Tina Ripple, Director | Property Management email@example.com